Look no further...start your Siesta Key vacation off right by booking with Siesta Beach Rentals. We are small, locally owned and operated and pride ourselves on superior customer service. We have 12, 2/2 well maintained, clean units perfectly situated in the heart of Siesta Key Village, just a short walk to the #1 beach in the United States, Siesta Beach. View our properties to see all the amenities you'd expect in a vacation rental. Perfect for a romantic getaway or a family or group vacation. Check availability online or call Scott for more information, 941-322-4086. We look forward to seeing you on Siesta Key.
Siesta Key is an 8 mile long, crescent-shaped barrier island easily accessible by one of two bridges connecting it to the Mainland of Sarasota.
The beaches boast "the world's finest, whitest sand" along the Gulf of Mexico, each one offers a slightly different beach experience, but they all share the same azure gulf waters, picture-perfect sunsets, and soothing breeze that melts away your troubles.
While on Siesta Key you can do as much or as little as you want. You can enjoy fishing, boating, parasailing, kayaking, snorkeling, swimming, or you can just dip your toes in the sand and enjoy a good book or the amazing view, but don't forget to keep an eye out for those playful dolphins.
Just north of Siesta Beach, Siesta Key Village has many stores ranging from hip and funky to high-end boutiques and beach accessory and souvenir shops. This mostly pedestrian village is an ideal spot to shop, enjoy a casual bite or fine dining, check out the local music scene or just people watch. You'll also find a grocery store, liquor store, drug store, and post office.
Sarasota County Plan to Reopen Vacation Rentals
To allow vacation rental reservations and the acceptance of arriving guests in Sarasota County beginning on May 22, 2020, the following plan will be implemented.
• Reservation and stays will be allowed from U.S. states with a COVID-19 case rate of less than 700 cases/100K residents as of May 18.https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/index.html
• Reservations from areas identified by Florida’s Governor as COVID-19 hot spots through Executive Orders are to be avoided for the next 45 days.
• Reservations from international travelers will not be accepted.
• The reservation and check in/check out process, communications with guests and the acceptance of payments should be done electronically to minimize direct guest contact.
• All Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation requirements and recommended safety measures related to vacation rentals should be followed, these may be updated from time to time.
• Property owners and Managers must provide CDC resources to any guest while staying on property.
• Property owners and Managers must provide CDC Guidance to guests traveling with pets and service/assistance animals if the property is pet friendly.
• Property owners and Managers must provide guests with Sarasota County local COVID19 information from the dedicated webpage on www.scgov.net.
• Property owners and Managers will provide employees or contractors working in short term rentals the CDC related safety guidance to alleviate the transmission of the virus and provide further protection for employees and guests.
• All Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) sanitation guidelines must be followed: 61C-001 Sanitation and Safety Requirements of the transient lodging statutes.
• Maintain adequate time between the conclusion of a guest stay and the check-in of the next guest stay for appropriate cleaning and sanitation.
• To inform guests signage will be placed at each property highlighting the cleaning protocols between stays.
See our Covid-19 Response and Commitment page for more info.
Welcome to Siesta Beach Rentals! We are a locally owned rental company servicing Siesta Key. Our units are impeccably maintained with the greatest attention to detail, and boast the best location on Siesta Key.
Like us on Facebook and Instagram to stay in touch and hear about special promotions.